Visa Related General Information
General Information for Visa
- Visa Applicants need to apply for visa online ( https://www.visa.gov.bd)
- A signed copy of the printed application needs to be emailed to the Embassy (email@example.com)
- Documents required for processing Visa:
- Passport/s with minimum six (6) months validity.
- Photocopy of Passport and National Identity Documents.
- Printed visa application form signed by applicants.
- Two copies of recent photographs of the applicant.
- Passport Size (2 inch X 2 inch / 25 mm X 35 mm)
- White colour background
- Taken within six months
- Additional documents required for different types of visa:
- Business Visa
- Invitation letter from concern Business Entity based in Bangladesh.
- Letter of Introduction from Myanmar based Business Entity
- Copy of Company Registration Certificate of the Business Entity in Bangladesh
- Copy of Recent Tax-Return Certificate of the Business Entity in Bangladesh
- Copy of Company Registration Certificate of the Business Entity in Myanmar
- Authorization Letter from the Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA)/ BEZA/concerned Bangladesh Government institutions
- Appointment Letter from the concerned institution/ entity
- Invitation letter from Bangladesh
- Copy of National ID/ Passport and Contact Details of the person/organization inviting the applicant/s.
- Hotel Booking confirmation / Details of Accommodation
Tablig / Iztema Visa
- Recommendation from Tablig Markaz/Central Tablig Jamat of Bangladesh and Myanmar
- Return ticket
- Letter of appointment/invitation from the concerned NGO in Bangladesh, and
- “No Objection” certificate from NGO Affairs Bureau of Bangladesh.
- Letter from the concerned educational institutions in Bangladesh certifying the admission, and
- Bank statement, or Certificate of financial guarantee.
- The Embassy will invite applicants (who meet all requirements) for interview.
- Please note that an invitation for interview does not guarantee issuance of visa.
- For some visa applications, the Embassy may require clearance from the Government of Bangladesh.
- Special Note:
- The Embassy of Bangladesh reserves the right to request for any additional document at any stage of the application process;
- The Embassy of Bangladesh reserves the right to withhold any application for further scrutiny.
- Submission time: Monday to Thursday : 1000 – 1200 hrs
- Delivery Time :1530 – 1630 hrs
- Processing Time: Minimum Five (05) working days